Do you want to ensure that we continue to have lower-fare options at our airport? Here are some ways that you can have an impact:
· As an individual traveler, be sure to book some of your business and personal travel on the low cost carriers.
· Communicate, communicate and communicate with your employees about the important role—and responsibility—they have to help preserve and improve airfare competition. And make sure they know that their personal and business ticket purchases make a difference.
· Review corporate travel policies. Make sure planners know to emphasize low-cost carriers like AirTran and JetBlue as part of their overall planning.
· Set up corporate travel accounts with AirTran and JetBlue to make it easier to plan and track your corporate travel.
· Review travel and expense reports to ensure that your employees are choosing low-cost carriers when they book their own travel.